Visitas

jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

Cheating

Fail Sergio's cheating started one day in a biology exam when we were in 4ºESO. It was a turning point because of that, I started to see Sergio in a different way.
Before the exam, Sergio told me that he didn't study biology. So, he didn't know nothing about that. I said to him that he could pretend to be sick and he could go to his house and do the exam other day. But, he decided to do the exam that day using the art of cheating by little papers. He prepared that the previous class before the exam.
So, the exam was about to start and I'm was very concentrated because it was the last exam of the second term. During the exam, I saw Palmira talking seriously with Sergio. I listened that if he could raise up her arm but he didn't want. I suposed that he had the little papers down her arm. Finally, Palmira saw the little notes and She took Sergio's exam puting on it a big zero.
The consecuences of that were that he failed the second term, but he could pass biology in the final term.
The moral of this story is: DON'T COPY, and if you do it, do it well, please...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario